Publisher: Waze Inc.
Size: 60.4 MB
Why you should download
We’ve all been there. Sitting in a long line of cars on the freeway exit ramp to the stadium, counting the precious minutes ticking away into our pre-game beer guzzling, brat devouring ritual. With the Waze app you can now trim back those precious minutes lost because you either procrastinated getting on the road or, more likely, you sat around waiting for your girl to finish her own pre-game ritual, making sure she had the perfect pair of shoes to match her jersey. But, hey she looks good so you don’t say a word.
Our Favorite Features:
- See your friends’ ETA so you know if their girl has them running late too
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to your buddy, but remember don’t text and drive
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Large file initial app download – 60 MB on your iPhone but that should be no problem for your 4G network; Android app varies depending on device
- As with any GPS app, continued use with it running in the background will dramatically decrease battery life
Value Added Bonus:
We’ve already established the fact that you left late. So, what do you do to make up for lost time? You speed. Well, Waze has a solution for that too as well as other unexpected travel delays.
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more